Sliced Garlic Potatoes
Sliced potatoes are roasted in a combination of chicken broth and minced garlic resulting in a tender and flavorful side dish. You won't find simple baked potato recipes that are as full of flavor as these Sliced Garlic Potatoes from Campbell's Kitchen.
- Swanson® Seasoned Chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic is no longer available. Campbell's Kitchen has modified this recipe with chicken broth to deliver the same great dish you enjoyed.
Flavor Variation: In step 1, layer half the potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves and 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper. Repeat the layers and proceed as directed.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves12 (about 1/2 cup each)
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time55 min
- 11 medium potatoes (about 3 1/2 pounds), thinly sliced
- 1 3/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange the potatoes in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Stir the broth and garlic in a small bowl. Pour the broth mixture over the potatoes. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.