We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is a mid-week meal dream. It takes about 10 minutes to prep and then the oven does all the work. Serve it with oven-baked chicken breasts or pork chops, or keep it super healthy and serve with high-protein quinoa and a pile of sautéed greens. Make enough for leftovers because my Roasted Butternut Squash is an energy-packed mid-afternoon snack, and it makes a tasty substitute for hash browns come Sunday breakfast. Yum! :)"
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raw Vegan Lemon Raffaellos
- 3-Ingredient Grilled Beer Brats
- How To Make An Exceptional 3 Minute Hummus
- Cream of Celery Soup (Condensed)
- Malt Vinegar Coleslaw
- Easy Berry Cobbler with Peach Nice Cream (Gluten Free + Dairy Free)
- Greek Freak Dressing
- Banana Pancakes
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Sesame Chicken with Pea Pods
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes