Roasted Butternut Squash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is a mid-week meal dream. It takes about 10 minutes to prep and then the oven does all the work. Serve it with oven-baked chicken breasts or pork chops, or keep it super healthy and serve with high-protein quinoa and a pile of sautéed greens. Make enough for leftovers because my Roasted Butternut Squash is an energy-packed mid-afternoon snack, and it makes a tasty substitute for hash browns come Sunday breakfast. Yum! :)"
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 30-Minute Broccoli Noodle Salad
- Classic Funeral Potatoes
- Paula Deen-Inspired Corn Casserole
- Aunt Bee's Sour Cream and Cheese Potatoes
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes Cracker Barrel Style
- Summer Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- The 27 Best Side Dishes to Pair with Your Entree
- Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- The Ultimate Scalloped Potatoes
- 5-Minute Prep Company Potatoes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes