We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe is a mid-week meal dream. It takes about 10 minutes to prep and then the oven does all the work. Serve it with oven-baked chicken breasts or pork chops, or keep it super healthy and serve with high-protein quinoa and a pile of sautéed greens. Make enough for leftovers because my Roasted Butternut Squash is an energy-packed mid-afternoon snack, and it makes a tasty substitute for hash browns come Sunday breakfast. Yum! :)"
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 1 large butternut squash
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil spray
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Peel butternut squash, discard seeds and cut into 2 inch cubes. Place in a mixing bowl.
Add olive oil, sugar, garlic, cinnamon, a pinch of salt and pepper to the mixing bowl and toss until all spices are evenly distributed onto the squash cubes.
Spray a large baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Transfer the seasoned butternut squash into the baking dish and arrange in a single layer.
Place the baking dish on the lower rack of your oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the squash is tender.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Creamy Skillet Noodles with Peas
Garlic Parmesan Sweet Potato Stacks
Irresistible Texas Cheese Fries
Baked Mac And Cheese
Mini Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
Spicy Smothered Bacon Cabbage
Grandma's Southern Corn Pudding
Skinny Corn Casserole
The 27 Best Side Dishes to Pair with Your Entree
Air Fryer French Fries
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fresh Strawberry Frosé
- 10 Recipes with Doritos
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Candy Corn Trash Dessert
- Halloween Oreo Bat Truffles
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Poke Cake
- Mocha Cake with Kahlua Coffee Buttercream
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Brownie
- Easy Caramel Pecan Cheesecake
- No Bake Baileys Cheesecake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes