Brown Sugar Baked Beans With Bacon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Everyone loves baked beans so you definitely need this easy baked beans recipe in your menu rotation. Baked Beans With Bacon combines brown sugar, salsa and sweet onion with canned beans and bacon together and bakes in the oven for a delicious side dish. Canned baked beans are an easy base and starting point for our recipe. Stir in sweet onion, brown sugar, a touch of apple cider vinegar and mustard powder and you’re almost done. Add my secret ingredient, salsa, and top with bacon and your side dish just became amazing! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect for a family party or a potluck dinner, recipes with jello are always crowd-pleasers. Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad is… Continue reading: "Strawberry Pretzel Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Zuppa Toscana
- Boo Batter No Churn Ice Cream
- Lemon Curd Cocktail
- Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- Homemade Eggnog
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Starbuck’s Copycat Pumpkin Bread
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes