Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts recipe are not the brussels sprouts I grew up with, and we can all be thankful for that. Growing up, the only brussels sprouts I knew were the Green Giant frozen ones. You know, the ones in a bag that you heat up in boiling water? They were so gross, not even cheese could save them (you know it’s bad when an unhealthy cheese sauce that smothered all the green that you could see didn’t improve the taste). I always thought that’s how brussels sprouts tasted and I’m happy to report that they’re not. So if you grew up with the same experiences, give fresh brussels sprouts a chance! You’ll love these Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts, because if all else fails – bacon. This recipe is really good. I served them with Hasselback potatoes (smothered in olive oil, Epicure pesto mix, garlic powder, salt, and pepper) and grilled steaks."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time40 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We just have to say from our own experience, this French Onion Chicken Skillet might be the best chicken dinner recipe we've ever had.… Continue reading: "French Onion Chicken Skilletvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Small Batch Chicken Tamales Without Lard
- Salmon Pasta With Garlic Cream Sauce
- Slow Cooker Lancashire Hotpot
- Chocolate Bottom Banana Cake
- Keto Parmesan Crusted Baked Salmon
- Cream Cheese Monster Cookie Dough Dip
- Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Gnocchi Macaroni And Cheese
- Pickled Eggs(red Beet Eggs)
- Roasted Browned Butter Carrots
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes