Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Air Fryer Baked potatoes are our new favorite way to make taters. They bake up crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. No more microwaved potatoes after we have been spoiled by these spuds. Trust me when I tell you that these are AMAZING! We have really started enjoying our air fryer. Once you get a few great air fryer recipes you will realize just how well it cooks food. Especially foods that are traditionally fried. This recipe, Air Fryer Asparagus, Air Fryer Potato Wedges, and Air Fryer Onion Rings are just a few of our favorites."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes