Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Nothing beats a fresh tasting homemade vinaigrette to top an equally fresh from the garden salad. Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette is so easy to make, it literally takes just minutes to whisk together. My husband and a neighbor who is like a member of our family spent the day (which lasted into the evening) cutting wood for winter. It’s a hard job,they deserved to come home to a good hearty dinner. I made homemade soup, homemade rolls and this vinaigrette for a spinach salad. They started dinner with salad, the satisfaction it gave me to see the looks on their faces as they gobbled it up was priceless. It’s the little things Kids. Homemade Parmesan Vinaigrette, easy to make and guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Enjoy! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This 4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake is, hands down, the easiest dump cake you will ever make. It requires three ingredients… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes