We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bechamel Sauce is a basic white sauce that is used in some of the most popular dinner meals in the world. This sauce is one of the 5 french mother sauces, which you can prepare easily at home from scratch. You will take 10 minutes at most to make this sauce and it's a bit healthier compared to cheesy alfredo and pasta sauces. Use it in pasta, casserole or in lasagne. Soon you will see how useful this sauce is and you will not want to miss it in your home cooking anymore. You will only need a handful of pantry ingredients and you are good to go! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes