11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
5 Minute Peanut Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"5 Minute Peanut Sauce! Peanut butter, brown sugar, red chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, water, lemon, garlic, and salt. They meet up for a little dance party in your food processor. You dance while they dance. And Done. Your veggies, your spring rolls, your noodly dishes, your grilled meats, and your face will thank you. A quick and easy 8-ingredient recipe! I'm cutting back on all the Christmas sugary treats and going crazy with my veggies in this sauce. Vegan, gluten free & soy free. Enjoy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Have you ever had a craving for fried chicken that only KFC could satisfy? If so, you're in luck because we've whipped up a Copycat… Continue reading: "Copycat KFC Fried Chicken Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes