We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Marinara meets beef in this delicious, easy Roast Beef Sandwich recipe! This was quite simply a sandwich with roast beef, marinara sauce, and melted cheese. I’m sure you could add other stuff to it, but I just got it that way and loved it. I know it’s not crazy inventive, but I had never seen anyone put tomato sauce on a roast beef sandwich."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Roasted Spanish Potatoes with Spinach Pesto
- Salami Party Appetizer
- Fruitcake Cookies
- Simple Pancake Recipe – 2 Ingredients
- Pizza Appetizer Snack Cups
- Venus De Milo Soup
- Canned Tomato Soup Recipe – AMP IT UP!
- Cinnamon Bun Recipe
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes