Caprese Grilled Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Oh my goodness. This Caprese Grilled Cheese is one of the best I have ever had or made. Believe me because I know my grilled cheese! Grilled cheese has got to be one of the absolute best comfort foods known to mankind. I think even more so than mac n cheese. It is hot here….so very hot. But one good thing about hot weather is that is produces great tomatoes. Tomatoes are packed full of beneficial nutrients and antioxidants and are a rich source of vitamins A and C and folic acid. That combined with garden fresh basil takes this Caprese Grilled cheese to heights I never thought possible. Did you know that basil is as a natural anti-inflammatory?"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Unbelievable 5-Minute Pie could not have a more deserving name. The delicious flavors, smooth texture, and fruity ingredients… Continue reading: "Unbelievable 5-Minute Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Farmhouse Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Instant Pot Lamb Shank
- Dairy Free Potato Leek Soup
- Coconut Flour Waffles
- Loaded Potato Soup
- Hot Chocolate Pancakes – Egg Free
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Mexican Corn Salad
- Hot Chocolate Spoon Recipe
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes