Monte Cristo Sandwich With Lingonberry Dipping Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is one of those sandwiches that once you've had one, you will wonder what took you so long to try it! This is the ultimate 'Grilled Ham and Cheese' sammy! It's made with tender slices of savory ham, smothered in creamy rich swiss cheese, surrounded by your favorite bread and then grilled to perfection! Topped with a dusting of powdered sugar and served with a helping of refreshing Lingonberry jam, it's pure sandwich heaven!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 Tbs Butter
- 8 thin slices of ham
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Pinch pepper and salt
- Pinch Nutmeg
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- 1/4 cup Felix Lingonberries Jam
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Cherry Angel Food Cake is definitely a super easy cake that everyone will believe is from a bakery. This is a super delicious… Continue reading: "Cherry Angel Food Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes