We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I would totally eat this for dinner, but I would probably pair it with french fries because thats the kind of glutton I am. It would also be perfect for breakfast or lunch with a glass of milk. Melty peanut butter with tangy jelly, creamy banana, and crisp apple is a flavor combo I welcome anytime!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Southern Fried Bacon and Cabbage is the perfect cabbage recipe for a quick and easy dinner. If you have had a long day and you… Continue reading: "Southern Fried Cabbagevideocam"
- Best Apple & Ham Grilled Cheese
- Hawaiian Roll Baked Sandwiches
- BBQ Meatball Sliders
- Christmas Leftovers Panini
- Funeral Sandwiches
- Kentucky Hot Brown Sliders
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Waffle Sandwiches
- Bacon Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
- Ultimate Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Pumpkin Dip
- Frankenstein Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Homemade Orange Julius Recipe
- Delicious 3-bean Spanish Vegan Paella
- Mutton Shami Kabab
- Homemade Pumpkin Bars
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Instant Pot Beef Tongue
- Caramel Ginger Slice
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes