Arby's Copycat Grilled Chicken Salad
It's good mood food. Try this fantastic copycat recipe and sink your teeth in to Arby's Grilled Chicken Salad. Good on your favorite bread, or as a wrap, there are so many ways to enjoy this delicious chicken salad recipe.
- 2 cups cooked grilled chicken, chopped
- 3/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup red apples, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- pinch cayenne pepper
In a medium sized bowl mix all of the ingredients together. If it is too dry add more mayonnaise to taste.
- To prepare like Arby's, scoop chicken salad on wheat bread and add a couple of slices of green leaf lettuce. I like to add tomatoes and a pickle. Enjoy.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Sandwiches"
These sandwich are perfect for lunch or if you're always on the go. You are going to fall in love with these quick and easy sandwich recipes. With these healthy recipes, you'll learn how to take a simple sandwich from good to great.