Strawberry Peach Salsa
Preparation Time15 min
- 1 cup peaches, diced (about 2 peaches)
- 1/4 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 3 milliliters wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 milliliters sugar
- 1/2 salt
- l tsp dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
1. Combine the diced peaches, strawberries, green pepper, onion, raisins, and parsley. Toss together.
2. Add the sugar, salt, mustard, thyme, cinnamon, and rosemary. Toss with the mixed fruit.
3. Stir in the wine vinegar and olive oil. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before using for the flavors to blend. Serve with chicken or seafood. Also good with pork.
Read NextHomemade Mango Salsa Recipe
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.