11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Summer Fruit Caprese Salad
By: Nora Rusev from savorynothings.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This summer fruit caprese salad is healthy, easy, simple & full of fresh produce. Cherry tomato, peach, raspberry, figs and more stone fruit turn it into the best with buffalo mozzarella or burrata. Traditional Italian caprese doesn't have a dressing with balsamic vinegar. Instead, serve with black olive and basil pesto on the side. The perfect meal with a loaf of ciabatta bread and some prosciutto. Arranged on a platter for nice presentation, great to impress a crowd at your next dinner party."
Preparation Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Raspberry Grapefruit Curd
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Saskatoon Berry Tiramisu Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oreo Dessert
- BLT Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Ground Orange Chicken
- Sweet and Tangy Keto BBQ Sauce
- Compote with Fruit