11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Summer Fruit Caprese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This summer fruit caprese salad is healthy, easy, simple & full of fresh produce. Cherry tomato, peach, raspberry, figs and more stone fruit turn it into the best with buffalo mozzarella or burrata. Traditional Italian caprese doesn't have a dressing with balsamic vinegar. Instead, serve with black olive and basil pesto on the side. The perfect meal with a loaf of ciabatta bread and some prosciutto. Arranged on a platter for nice presentation, great to impress a crowd at your next dinner party."
Preparation Time20 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad
- Mom's 7-Layer Salad
- What is Aspic?
- Green Bean Salad
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad
- 5 Ingredient Shrimp Salad with Zucchini Noodles, Lemon, Garlic, and Feta Cheese
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
- Summer Vegetable Quinoa Salad
- Golden Raisin and Broccoli Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Grandma's Magic Custard Cake
- Sunday Beef Pot Roast
- Mutton Kabab
- White Chocolate Cheesecake With Strawberries
- Lemon and Raspberry Cheesecake
- Curd Lamb Curry
- Indian-Spiced Chicken With Chickpea (Kabuli Channa)
- Slow Cooked Chili con Carne
- Keto Cheesecake
- 30 Minute Potato Corn Chowder
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes