Summer Fruit Caprese Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This summer fruit caprese salad is healthy, easy, simple & full of fresh produce. Cherry tomato, peach, raspberry, figs and more stone fruit turn it into the best with buffalo mozzarella or burrata. Traditional Italian caprese doesn't have a dressing with balsamic vinegar. Instead, serve with black olive and basil pesto on the side. The perfect meal with a loaf of ciabatta bread and some prosciutto. Arranged on a platter for nice presentation, great to impress a crowd at your next dinner party."
Preparation Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
- Perfect Potluck Cucumber Salad
- Chicken and Mushroom Wedding Salad
- Shrimp Louie Salad
- Classic Egg Salad
- Grandma's Tomato Aspic
- Swiss Chard, Salmon, Turmeric and Fresh Lovage Warm Salad with Acini De Pepe Pasta
- Throw Together Potluck Salad
- Tuna and Egg Salad
- Orange Creamsicle Fruit Salad
- Club Sandwich Salad
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheese Bread Dumplings
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Mini Idli Sambar | Hotel Style Idli Sambar Tiffin | Ghee Idli Sambar
- Hi Hat Cupcakes
- Doritos Taco Salad
- Southern Pimento Cheese
- Pasta E Fagioli
- Throw A Tapas Party For 4 People For Just $15
- Three Cheese Stuffed Manicotti
- Easy Cherry Dump Cake
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes