11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Quinoa Tabbouleh With Feta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tabbouleh salad made with quinoa fresh herb and feta cheese finished in a refreshing lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Tabbouleh is well known throughout the Arab world, traditionally served as one dish of a meze. It has grown in popularity in America in recent years, along with other traditional dishes such as hummus and baba ghanoush. Those familiar with Tabbouleh know that most of the ingredients (and flavor) of this salad comes from fresh herbs and vegetables. Traditionally the grain used in the dish is bulgur wheat. This version substitutes quinoa for the bulgur wheat for a variation "
Yields6 half cup servings
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pie is one of the easiest desserts you'll make this summer. Who can pass up an ice cold and… Continue reading: "German Chocolate Lover's Frozen Pievideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Instant Pot Cabbage
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Chia Seed Jam With Any Fruit
- Roasted Garlic Dill Potatoes Recipe
- Healthy Carrot Cake Oatmeal Recipe
- Chicken Stuffed Pepper Soup (stovetop & Instant Pot)
- Black Bean Salad
- Jalapeno Lime Cashew Sauce Recipe
- Roasted Summer Veggie Salad Bowls Recipe With Sundried Tomato Vinaigrette
- Legume Ham Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes