Quinoa Tabbouleh With Feta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Tabbouleh salad made with quinoa fresh herb and feta cheese finished in a refreshing lemon juice and olive oil dressing. Tabbouleh is well known throughout the Arab world, traditionally served as one dish of a meze. It has grown in popularity in America in recent years, along with other traditional dishes such as hummus and baba ghanoush. Those familiar with Tabbouleh know that most of the ingredients (and flavor) of this salad comes from fresh herbs and vegetables. Traditionally the grain used in the dish is bulgur wheat. This version substitutes quinoa for the bulgur wheat for a variation "
Yields6 half cup servings
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy is an understatement. This Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be simpler to make! If you have a box of cake mix and an oven, you're… Continue reading: "Easy Boston Cream Poke Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cake Mix Donuts
- Shrimp And Ravioli
- Dairy Free Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Chicken Green Chile Tamales Recipe
- Chicken Mole Tacos With Dona Maria Sauce
- Instant Pot Hearty Beef Barley Stew
- Lemon Sugar Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
- Pork Ribeye Roast Cuban Mojo Tacos
- One Skillet Cheesy Chicken Chili
- Saskatoon Berry Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes