Quick Fix Summer Corn Salad
This Quick Fix Summer Corn Salad is quite possibly one of the fastest side dish recipes you'll ever prepare. If you're headed to a potluck or gathering with friends this summer, take along this delicious recipe with corn and bacon. It's always a crowd pleaser and the steps to make it couldn't be any easier. This is also a great no cook recipe for the summer so that you can keep your kitchen cool when the days get hot. All you need to do to prepare this simple corn salad is toss the listed ingredients together and voila!
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1/2 (3-ounce) bottle bacon bits
- 1/2 (4-ounce) can black olives, chopped
- sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced mild chiles, optional
- tomatoes, chopped (optional)
Drain as much liquid as possible from each ingredient, and combine all ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- Mix thoroughly until well combined and chill until ready to serve.
Read NextHot Bacon Dressing