Mexican Layered Salad
Super simple to construct, this Mexican Layered Salad recipe is certain to be a huge hit. Serve as a side with fajitas or on its own - you can't go wrong with this garden salad. Layered with hearty black beans and creamy avocado, this dish is packed with nutrients that will keep you satisfied for the whole afternoon. Plump tomatoes add a great burst of juice while the corn sweetens up the salad. All the flavors of the delicious vegetables come together to create a perfect meal.
- Romaine Lettuce, washed, drained and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, washed, cored and chopped
- 2 avocados, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, washed and chopped
- 3 green onions, washed and chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Pepper cheese, shredded
- frozen corn, thawed, rinsed and drained
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 packet dry guacamole mix
- 2 tablespoons salsa
Mix the sour cream, guacamole packet and salsa together until well blended.
Begin layering the salad. Start with the lettuce first.
Add one layer each of beans, green onions, tomatoes, sour cream mixture, corn, avocado, cheese, and cilantro.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Salad"
With these healthy recipes, salad is more than a side dish. From Caesar salad and spinach salad to bean salad and tuna salad, make a unique deliciously healthy salad tonight.