11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Layered Taco Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layered Taco Salad is a gorgeous layered salad of romaine, black beans, corn, seasoned beef, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, black olives, green onions and jalapenos with a simple sour cream and salsa dressing. This Layered Taco Salad is as beautiful as it is delicious! I love to serve it for a luncheon or a Saturday night dinner complete with spicy Bloody Marys. You can use ground beef or ground turkey. I use ground turkey just because it is a little leaner. You can substitute different items if you really dislike something. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
One bite of this Fluffy Cream Puff Cake and you will fall in love. This easy dessert recipe combines pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate,… Continue reading: "Fluffy Cream Puff Cakevideocam"
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes