11 Copycat Recipes for Baking Ingredients: Recipes for Homemade Bisquick & More
Healthy Chopped Salmon Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A healthy seared salmon chopped salad recipe featuring tomatoes, avocado, apples, white corn and butter lettuce and topped with a honey lime vinaigrette. I haven’t been able to get this delicious chopped salad topped with salmon that I had during our stay at Chaminade out of my mind.Their awesome restaurant was delicious – definitely a highlight of our trip. We loved it so much, I actually reached out to them and requested the recipe! One of my favorite things about traveling is recreating the meals (and memories!) we have on our trips at home."
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Easy 7-Layer Potato Salad is the perfect solution to your potluck woes. Want to bring one of the most beloved potluck recipes to the… Continue reading: "Easy 7-Layer Potato Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- New England Clam Chowder
- Oreo Magic Bars
- Classic Frozen Margarita Recipe
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Parmesan
- Easy Jack Skellington Cookies
- Cookies And Cream Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Donut Muffins
- Spaghetti Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes