Farmer's Harvest Salad
What makes a salad unique and delicious is the dressing, and this Farmer's Harvest Salad features one of the best! When you combine Italian salad dressing mix with oil, vinegar, honey and tomato soup, you get one of the most delicious dressings to top off your green salad recipes. Learn how to mix up your own batch of this delicious salad dressing by checking out the recipe from Campbell's Kitchen below.
Find a great main dish to serve with your salad! Check out this recipe collection from Campbell's for some great ideas!
Serves8 (1 1/2 cups each)
Preparation Time10 min
- 2 packages (about 7 ounces each) mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups fresh vegetables, cut-up (red onions, cucumbers and carrots)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup (Regular or Healthy Request®)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar
- 1 package (0.7 ounces) Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 cups Pepperidge Farm® croutons
- 1/4 cup shelled pumpkin or sunflower seeds
Place the salad greens and vegetables into a large bowl.
Beat the soup, oil, vinegar, honey and salad dressing mix in a small bowl with a fork or whisk. Pour 3/4 cup soup mixture over the salad mixture and toss to coat.
Arrange the salad on a serving platter. Top with the croutons and pumpkin seeds. Serve the salad with the remaining soup mixture.