Company Buffet Layered Salad
The presentation is half the beauty of this glamorous Company Buffet Layered Salad, topped only by the fabulous taste. You'll wow your guests and your taste-buds with this dish from Campbell's kitchen; truly one of the best salad recipes ever.
Tip: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery or Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Find more awesome Campbell's Kitchen recipes like this on our Campbell's profile page.
Serves12 (about 1 cup each)
Preparation Time35 min
Chilling Time4 hr
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup sour cream, plain yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 6 cups mixed salad greens torn in bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium carrots, zucchini or cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 6-ounces)
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 4 green onions, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- Sliced pitted ripe olives, parsley or chopped hard-cooked egg
Stir the soup, sour cream, cheese and onion in a small bowl.
Layer the salad greens, carrots, mushrooms and tomatoes in a clear 4-quart serving bowl. Spread the soup mixture over the salad. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Sprinkle with the green onions and olives before serving.
Read NextGrandma's Tomato Aspic