Broccoli Salad with Cranberry & Pine Nuts
Eat a healthy salad with broccoli, cranberry and pine nuts. If you've never thought of adding fruit to a vegetable salad then try this!
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- 3/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and chopped into bits
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar or equivalent amount of artificial sweetener
1. Drop broccoli in pan of boiling water just until color brightens.
2. Drain and refrigerate while preparing remaining ingredients.
3. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, and sweetener in a small bowl.
4. Set aside.
5. Combine broccoli, cheese, bacon, onion, cranberries, and pine nuts.
6. Pour dressing over all and stir to coat.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Read NextGrandma's Tomato Aspic
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use