Ramen Noodle Summer Salad
Ramen Noodle Summer Salad is a great complement to burgers and brats. The oil and vinegar dressing of this budget-friendly recipe is light and refreshing, making it the perfect addition to a barbecue. Made with ramen noodles and tossed with fresh vegetables, it will become a summer favorite. The ramen noodles give this dish an extra-special touch without adding a heavy cost.
Watch how to make this easy salad recipe.
- 3 packages Ramen noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced carrot
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- paprika, to garnish
Prepare Ramen noodles according to package directions but do not add spice packets; drain.
In large bowl combine noodles, cabbage, celery, cheese, and carrot.
In small bowl blend oil, vinegar, sugar, seasoned salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
Add to noodle mixture; toss to coat. Chill thoroughly.
- Toss gently and sprinkle with paprika before serving.
Read NextHot Bacon Dressing