Taco Bell Meat Seasoning
If you love Taco Bell (and let's face it - who doesn't?), you'll be so excited to make this copycat recipe for their meat seasoning. There's something special about the flavor of a Taco Bell taco, and now you can replicate it at home. Woo hoo!
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 1/3 pound lean finely ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Mesa Corn Flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon beef bouillon
- Mix together all ingredient except the meat. Stir the spice mixture well making sure that all spices have been blended well.
- Crumble ground beef and brown stirring well.
- Remove from heat, rinse with hot water and drain water and grease from beef.
- Return ground chuck to the pan and add taco seasoning.
- Add 3/4 - 1 cup water to ground beef and taco seasoning and simmer on medium low temperature for 20 minutes.
- Simmer until most of moisture has cooked away.
- Remove from heat when moisture in meat as dissipated but meat is not dry.