McDonald's Big Mac Sauce
This fast food classic comes from a McDonald's Manager's Handbook published in the late 1960s. The chain has since replaced the sauce with the more well-known "secret sauce," which makes this recipe for McDonald's Big Mac Sauce even more special. It's made with an odd mix of ingredients, but they taste surprisingly well together. As long as you're making your own sauce, you might as well make your own burgers, too. Heck, why don't you throw a barbecue and invite the neighbors.
If you like this restaurant recipe, then you will love our free 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook. Download your copy for free now!
Preparation Time1 hr
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wishbone French salad dressing
- 1/2 tablespoon Heinz sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons Vlasic dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix everything very well in a small container.
- Microwave 25 seconds, and stir well again.
- Cover, and refrigerate at least 1 hour before using (to allow all of the flavors to "meld").