Cheesecake Factory's Santa Fe Chicken Salad
Lime dressing adds a cool zest to this Tex-Mex inspired marinated chicken dish. This copycat recipe serves twelve; prepare it for your next outdoor dinner party!
1/2 teaspoon lime zest
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 tablespoon snipped cilantro
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 cup olive oil
Process until thick.
If you like this restaurant recipe, then you will love our free 27 Secret Restaurant Copycat Recipes eCookbook. Download your copy for free now!
For more great copycat restaurant recipes, check out the Recipe Lion collection of The 10 Best Copycat Restaurant Recipes.
- 6 chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 16 cups romaine and leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cilantro
- 2 15 ounce cans of black beans, rinsed
- 2 cans of whole kernel corn, drained
- 3 cups jack cheese, grated
- 3 cups toasted corn tortilla strips
- 3 cups diced seeded tomatoes
- Marinate chicken 1 hour in teriyaki marinade.
- Broil and baste chicken approximately 15 minutes; cool, then cut into bite size pieces or shred.
- Tear greens; add cilantro and 1 cup each of beans and corn. Dress with Lime Dressing (see notes).