Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wings
Bring the bold flavor of Applebee's chicken wings into your own kitchen with this copycat recipe. This recipe makes almost 3 dozen wings, so it's the perfect party recipe!
Cooking Time40 min
- 35 chicken wings
- 12 ounces Louisiana hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoon flour
- Cook the wings by baking or deep-frying.
- Mix all sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan on the stove. Cook over low-medium heat. When warm, add flour to thicken sauce. Stir frequently.
- When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce. Mix remaining sauce with wings and place in baking dish. Bake at 300 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue-cheese dressing. (These are great reheated, but get hotter each time!)