Pineapple Zucchini Bread
Add a fruity kick to your zucchini bread by following this easy recipe. Pineapple zucchini bread is a delicious treat you can eat for breakfast or as a snack. It's a great way to get your veggies and your fruit!
For other great recipes, check out 11 Easy Zucchini Bread Recipes.
Cooking Time1 hr
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 8 ounces can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups unsifted flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup raisins
- In a bowl, beat eggs, salad oil, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed. Stir in zucchini and pineapple.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking soda, salt , baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Mix dry ingredients into zucchini mixture until just blended. Add nuts and raisins.
- Pour into two greased and floured baking pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for one hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Read NextAmish Apple Bread