Pecan Pork Chops
Savory-sweet Pecan Pork Chops are one of the best pork chop recipes you'll find. These chops are stuffed, fried to a golden brown and baked until tender. Try this easy pork chop recipe today.
See this and more awesome pork recipes in this collection of 13 Best Easy Pork Recipes.
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 Center cut chops, 1 1/2 inch thick, with pocket for stuffing
- 1/2 cup apple juice
1. In large skillet, melt 4 tablespoon margarine over medium heat. Add celery, pecans and onion, saute until tender. Mix in stuffing mix, parsley, salt, and pepper.
2. Stuff mixture into pork chops. Melt remaining margarine in skillet, slowly brown chops on both sides.
3. Transfer to shallow baking dish, pour apple juice over chops.
4. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use