Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Bacon Wrapped Pineapple is basted with a semi sweet slightly spicy oriental sauce and baked to crispy golden perfection. They are a party favorite so you might want to double the batch. I love to serve them at my soirees with Crab Rangoon and Baked Shrimp Toast. I mean honestly don’t all the best appetizers have bacon in them. Just think about it for a second. What better way is there to treat your guests than to serve them a sweet delicious piece of fruit wrapped in bacon. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
We love this Throw Together Potluck Salad so much, we make it whenever possible! What's not to love about a meaty, cheesy salad tossed… Continue reading: "Throw Together Potluck Saladvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Mint Shamrock Tarts
- Easy Spring M&m Cookie Bars
- Keto Cinnamon Rolls
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- Fresh Mango Salsa
- 15 Minute Easy Crispy Chilli Beef
- Cornflake Chicken
- Murungai Keerai Thanni Saaru (drumstick Leaves Soup)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes