Baby Back Ribs
Baby back ribs are a classic dish. full of flavor and a delicious meal no matter the occasion. Make delicious ribs all year round with this quick and easy ribs recipe. You don't have to a barbecue master to make finger-licking ribs.
If you like this baby back ribs recipe, be sure to check out our full collection of the 10 Tantilizing, Mouthwatering Recipes for Baby Back Ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- 4 pounds baby back ribs
- Combine ketchup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper sauce. Heat over high heat until boiling. Reduce heat, simmer 30-40 minutes until thick.
- Coat 4 pounds of baby back pork ribs, front and back, with barbecue sauce. Wrap ribs in aluminum foil. Bake at 300 degrees F for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove ribs from foil and smother with more sauce. Grill on hot barbecue for 2-4 minutes per side.
Read NextOld Fashioned Ham Salad
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.