White Chocolate Pie
A decadent addition to your repertoire of no bake dessert recipes, White Chocolate Pie is the perfect background for fresh, summer berries.
Purchased pie filling may be substituted for fresh fruit. Graham crust may be purchased as well. An additonal square of white chocolate may be melted and drizzled on top of berries for extra special touch!
Cooking MethodNo Bake
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 (4-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ounces white chocolate
- 2 cups fresh sliced strawberries (or other fruit of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Combine graham crumbs and melted margarine. Press into bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie pan. Chill until needed.
- In separate bowl, melt white chocolate and milk together in microwave. Stir until smooth; set aside and let cool.
- On medium speed, beat together whipping cream and vanilla until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In separate bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner's sugar until smooth.
- Beat melted white chocolate into cream cheese until well blended and smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and pour into graham crust.
- Arrange berries on top and chill for several hours.
Read NextEasy No-bake Banana Cream Pie
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Join our community of 5 million cooks!
- Get free recipes, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.