Bailey's Irish Cream Mousse Pie
Looking for delicious and free recipes for St. Patrick's Day? Your Irish eyes will be smiling after diving into this Bailey's Irish Cream Mousse Pie. All you need are 5 ingredients and room in your freezer.
Chilling Time4 hr
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3/4 cup Bailey's Irish Cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons shaved chocolate
- Beat egg yolks until lemon-colored. Add Bailey's.
- Cook in top of double boiler until yolk mixture thickens. Let cool.
- In the meantime beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Combine Bailey's mixture, stiff egg whites, and 2/3 of the whipped topping, using a folding motion. Fold in 3/4 cup of the nuts.
- Scrape into a baked pie shell. Cover with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining nuts and chocolate shavings. Freeze until set.