Stupid Mac n' Cheese
Their isn't a simpler easy macaroni and cheese recipe than this one. Even the most extreme cooking novice should be able to master this Stupid Mac n' Cheese. But there's nothing stupid about the flavor.
Cooking Time30 min
- 1 1/2 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni, drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan melt butter, stir in flour, salt pepper and add milk and cook, while stirring until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese until melted. Combine macaroni and sauce in buttered casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees F oven for 30 mins. You can sprinkle with a little paprika to aid in browning some.