Roasted Red Pepper Linguini
Bring gourmet to your own home with Roasted Red Pepper Linguini. Made with fresh spinach, wild mushrooms and tomatoes, this homemade paste recipe is then topped with Asiago cheese for a taste that you will love.
- 1/2 pound dried roasted red pepper linguini
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 pound fresh wild mushrooms
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 20 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Asiago cheese, for topping
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the package.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium heat and add about 2 tablespoons of the oil to the pan. Place the mushroom in the pan to sauté and caramelize about 5-7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, sweet peas and spinach and toss a couple of times, then adding the pasta when it is al-dente.
- Add another 2-3 tablespoons of oil at this point, season and serve with Asiago sprinkled on top.
Read NextEasy Rainbow Pasta