One Pot Chicken Chow Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This One Pot Chicken Chow Mein recipe is so simple and full of flavor. It's ready in just 30 minutes so you and your family won't have to wait long to sit down to dinner. Before you think about picking up the phone to order from your favorite Chinese restaurant, try this recipe instead. Not only will you have a delicious, Asian-style meal hot and ready to eat in no time, but you'll have a healthier meal too, because you are in charge of the ingredients and how they're prepared.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pasta Carbonara Recipe
- Spicy Shrimp Pasta Diavolo
- One Pot Chicken Chow Mein
- Creamy Ground Beef Pasta
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Linguine With Clams - Linguine Alle Vongole
- Creamy Sausage and Mushroom Rigatoni
- Baked Tortellini Casserole
- Lobster Ravioli in Lemon Butter with Saffron
- Penne Alla Vodka
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Shrimp Fajitas
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Egg Milk Gravy
- Aloo Jeera Rice
- Healthy Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Beer Cheese Dip
- Spicy Sticky Wings
- Football Stadium Party Tray
- Tomato Kurma Without Coconut
- Garlic Curry Recipe (poondu Kuzhambu)
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes