Ricotta Gnudi Recipe (ricotta Gnocchi)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Gnudi are delicate, pillowy dumplings of ricotta cheese, four, egg york and salt, similar to their cousin gnocchi but made with ricotta cheese instead of cooked potato. Also known as ricotta gnocchi, they can easily be made gluten-free. Toss with your favorite marinara sauce or saute them with brown butter and sage and you have a delicious meal in under 30 minutes. When making gnudi that is tender to the tooth and not touch and chewy you need to use a flour that is low in protein. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
These Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bites are seriously one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make. Plus, they're absolutely… Continue reading: "Choco Peanut Butter 'Naner Bitesvideocam"
- Classic Italian Fettuccine Alfredo
- Buffalo Chicken Mac And Cheese
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- 5 Minute Pizza Veggie Pasta
- Spaghetti and Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
- Skillet Mac & Beef
- Old Fashioned Mac and Cheese with Tomatoes
- Classic Mac N' Cheese
- 15 Minute Creamy Mushroom Gnocchi
- Classic Fettuccine Alfredo
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes