Pasta Puttanesca With Spicy Tuna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"The classic ‘Spaghetti alla Puttanesca’ is fairly quick and easy to make. Using spicy canned tuna makes it even easier. So if you’re having a hard time deciding what’s for dinner this Pasta Puttanesca with Spicy Tuna is for you. Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca is known to have been invented in Naples, the capital of Campania, Italy in the mid-20th century. Its controversial name, which means “pasta to, of, or relating to a prostitute”, begs one to think how it got it in the first place."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Paula's Southern Corn Casserole is a comforting Southern-style treat that can be enjoyed year round. This corn casserole is often made… Continue reading: "Paula's Southern Corn Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Stuffed Brinjal Gravy
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Incredible Hulk Drink
- Air Fryer Frittata
- Electric Skillet Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Pork Stroganoff
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Three-color Hummus
- The Best Baking Powder Biscuits
- Cottage Cheese Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes