Pasta with Asparagus and Lemon
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Pasta with lemon and asparagus, recipe can be used for any green veg. Only three things to remember! First: cook your veg together with the pasta, adjusting the cooking time according to the type of veg and desired cookedness. Asparagus cooks in no time at all so add it only for the last two or three minutes. Second: melting lemon. I discovered that lemon pieces thrown into hot butter will go WHOOSH!!! then melt beautifully and create devastatingly lovely sauce, very intense so sometimes half a lemon will do. Third: that reserved cooking water from under the pasta is not a myth, it actually does make up nice sauce. You need to drain the pasta and all into a colander, rather than fish it out with slotted spoon as I sometimes do, but make sure the first glug is decanted into a cup not the sink. It then goes into the butter-lemon-Parmesan concoction and hey presto! sauce."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinner will make your night elegant and delicious in just a few easy steps and what is better than that?… Continue reading: "Perfect Pork Chop Casserole Dinnervideocam"
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
- Fantastic Lazy Day Lasagna
- Weeknight Creamy Chicken Alfredo
- Chicken Parmesan Baked Pasta Recipe
- Easy Skillet Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Instant Pot Pepper Jack Mac And Cheese
- Spinach & Feta Chicken Sausage with Fettuccini
- Cheesy Spaghetti Bake Recipe
- Easy Rainbow Pasta
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dried Blueberries
- Sour Cream Chicken
- Flourless Nutella Brownies
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- Chocolate Berry Frozen Yogurt Bark
- White Chicken Enchilada
- Sour Cream Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Sauteed Zucchini And Tomatoes
- Crunchy Ice Cream Topping
- Cheesecake Fruit Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes