Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Baked ziti with ricotta and Italian sausage. It tastes the best while it’s snowing outside. It tastes even better when making it with three kinds of cheese: Ricotta for a creamy texture that mingles with the tomato sauce. Mozzarella to create those magical gooey globs that make you smile when they’re still attached to the plate while your fork is already reaching your mouth. And, of course, Parmesan, the king of cheeses. And the best thing: it tastes even better the next day. So make a big batch. Maybe it’s not the time to mingle with friends these days, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make friends with your baked ziti over a couple of evenings. Baked ziti with Italian sausage is comfort food to fall in love with all over again. "
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This delicious hot milk sponge cake was made famous in the 1950s, but is still completely delicious now. Hot milk might not sound the… Continue reading: "Made Famous by the 50s Cakevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sour Cream And Chive Potatoes
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Air Fryer Mini Egg Fudge
- Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast
- Jammy Bun
- Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Best Homemade Mac And Cheese
- Beer Soft Pretzels Stuffed With Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes