Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp And Red Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Angel Hair Pasta with shrimp in red sauce full of flavors from tomatoes and herbs is a quick and easy dinner the whole family will love. We are going to cook the shrimps in red sauce that takes about 10 minutes to prepare the shrimps and tomato sauce and 15 minutes to cook. While the shrimps are simmering away in the sauce, you can cook the angel hair pasta that takes 1 minute flat. Delicious, Easy, Healthy shrimp pasta recipe that helps you get dinner to the table in less than 30 minutes. You’re going to love this!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking MethodOven, Skillet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
This Classic Salisbury Steak Recipe is an old fashioned comfort food recipe you're surely familiar with. A favorite among many Moms… Continue reading: "Classic Salisbury Steak Recipevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chettinad Mutton Chukka
- Prawn Ghee Roast
- Thai-style Tempeh Green Curry
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Salsa Verde (green Salsa)
- Valentine Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Ham & Cheese Sliders
- Chicken Bean Soup
- Fried Carrots And Parsnips
- Baked Ziti With Ricotta And Italian Sausage
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes