Stephanie's Dutch Apple Pancake
The best part about this dutch apple pancake recipe (besides the amazing taste) is the fact that it's far easier to make than traditional pancakes. Just blend the ingredients, pour and bake. No need to stand over a griddle and flip while your guests are waiting. I like to serve these dutch apple pancakes with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
Many thanks to Stephanie for this wonderful recipe! Check out more of her Easter brunch recipes, too.
Cooking Time25 min
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (21-ounce) apple pie filling
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 10-inch deep dish pie plate or cast iron skillet. Heat in the oven 3-4 minutes until melted.
- Pour apple pie filling over butter.
- In a blender, puree milk, flour, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth. Pour over apple pie mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Pancakes and Waffles"
Pancakes and Waffles
Whip up an easy meal or special treat with these pancake recipes. Use your creativity with a basic pancake recipe or get fancy with a dutch baby pancake recipe.