Apple Pancake Bake
Apple Pancake Bake is a warm, bubbly breakfast recipe sure to please your family.
Yields 2 to 4 servings.
Cooking Time30 min
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup ( 1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly oil a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
- Toss apples with both sugars and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix milk and eggs in a blender or food processor; add flour and salt and mix to combine.
- Melt butter in prepared skillet over medium heat.
- Add apple mixture; cook, stirring often, until sugar melts, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour batter over.
- Bake until pancake is puffed and golden, 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve at once.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
More from "Pancakes and Waffles"
Pancakes and Waffles
Whip up an easy meal or special treat with these pancake recipes. Use your creativity with a basic pancake recipe or get fancy with a dutch baby pancake recipe.
There are no records