All American Pancakes
These All-American pancakes are a great breakfast recipe. It makes 12 to 14 pancakes depending on the size. Add some blueberries to this recipe if you wish and it'll be a sweet pancake breakfast meal for you.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Measure and mix in liquid measuring cup or small bowl.
- Add wet to dry and stir just until mixed, batter will be lumpy.
- Pour onto hot, lightly grease d griddle.
- Flip when bubbles cover exposed pancake side.
- Add blueberries if you wish.
- Serve with butter and syrup, cinnamon sugar or jam.
Read NextBlueberry Pancake Bake