Hemp Plus Granola Chocolate Crunch
If you're looking for a crunchy, sweet snack, make this quick and easy chocolatey granola version. Make it using the microwave, and you break it up like a peanut brittle, but it's much better!
- 2 3 1/2-ounce semi-sweet dark chocolate bars or 7 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups NP Hemp Plus Granola
- Lightly oil a large sheet of aluminum foil (or use un-oiled wax or parchment paper).
- Break up chocolate bar. Set chocolate in microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir.
- Stir granola into chocolate until thoroughly coated. Spread in an even layer on foil Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- When ready to eat, release from surface of foil with a spatula and break into pieces. Cover and refrigerate extra for up to 1 week.
Read NextHealthy Chunky Monkey Rice Bowl