Super Easy No Bake Butterscotch Spiders
For a super easy sweet treat that's unexpected, make these butterscotch spiders. I used to make them with my grandmother, even when I was a little kid, and we loved them! You can always melt the chips in a double boiler if you don't have a microwave.
For microwaving, I use an 8-cup Pyrex measure with a dinner plate on top.
These freeze well to make ahead for holidays.
Cooking Time5 min
- 1 12-ounce package butterscotch bits
- 1 large can crunchy chop suey noodles
- Put butterscotch bits into a microwaveable container that can be loosely covered.
- Microwave for about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove and stir.
- If unmelted chunks remain, return to microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
- Stir crunchy noodles into the melted bits until well coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet that has been covered with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
Read Next3-2-1 Mug Cake