We had a hamburger cook-off in our neighborhood, and these Mexican hamburgers won as the best hamburger recipe. There are only 4 ingredients, tons of flavor, and they are a snap to make.
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (small) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 small onion,finely chopped
- salsa, for topping
- Mix ground beef, taco seasoning mix, green chilies, finely chopped onion in a bowl.
- Shape into 4 patties and grill (3-4 minutes per side will be medium doneness).
- Serve with salsa on buns.
Read NextBaked Taco Ring