Zesty Margarita Steak
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This recipe for Zesty Margarita Steak has all the flavors of a margarita cocktail - tequila, orange, and lime - all infused into a perfect cut of meat. This is a great recipe to bring out for the summer grilling season. These steaks are exceptionally juicy with plenty of citrus flavor, and are sure to please everyone who eats them. This is a unique spin on steak preparation, and brings some unexpected and delicious flavor to an otherwise ordinary meal. Try this recipe out the next time you feel like grilling, and pair it with a deliciously-refreshing margarita to boot!
Cooking Time12 min
- 1/3 cup Tequila
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 13/100 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Potato Breakfast Casserole may soon become your newest go-to casserole recipe. Why? Because it's an easy egg casserole you just… Continue reading: "Baked Potato Breakfast Casserolevideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kerala Style Fish Biryani
- Cheese Straws Made Easy With Puff Pastry
- Mini Bacon Cheeseburger Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Pineapple
- Southern Comeback Sauce
- Steak And Cheese Skillet
- Easy Baked Pears
- Cheesecake Cake Pops Coated In Dark Chocolate & Coconut
- 4 Spanish Rice Dishes You Need In Your Life
- Pineapple Crab Sticks Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes