We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Assemble these burgers, you’ll need buns, beef patties, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese, and one package of Chobani Flip yogurt with Chipotle Pineapple flavor. I mixed a full tablespoon smoked paprika into the yogurt to make a smoky, sweet and a little spicy sauce. Trust me – that’s the good stuff."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- 1 package Chobani Flip Chipotle Pineapple yogurt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 4 ground beef patties
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (can use more)
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (You may also cook the bacon on the stove until crispy.)
In a small bowl, mix yogurt and paprika. Set aside.
If you'd like to make your own guacamole, now is the time. Simply mash up 3 avocados with salt, pepper, garlic powder and a generous squeeze of lime or lemon juice, all to your taste. Add 1/4 cup finely diced onion. Optionally, you can add cilantro or tomatoes.
When the bacon is done, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. In the meantime, season beef patties with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and grill the patties for 5-6 minutes on each side. (You can put the patties on a preheated grill directly.)
Slightly toast the buns.
To assemble, spread the guacamole on the top halves of the buns and spread the yogurt mixture on the bottom halves of the buns.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for a soup recipe you can make anytime you've got soup on the mind, this is the one! Tried and True Italian Pasta… Continue reading: "Tried and True Italian Pasta Soupvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Maverick WIFI Digital Chef Roasting Thermometer
- VitaClay Digital Express MultiPot Set
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Halloween Snack Mix
- Layered Pumpkin Squares
- Pumpkin Pie Shortbread Bars
- Peanut Butter Cup Blondies
- Marinated Herb T Bone Steaks
- Southwestern Potato Salad
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes