Southwest Bacon Burgers with Guacamole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Assemble these burgers, you’ll need buns, beef patties, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, Monterey Jack cheese, and one package of Chobani Flip yogurt with Chipotle Pineapple flavor. I mixed a full tablespoon smoked paprika into the yogurt to make a smoky, sweet and a little spicy sauce. Trust me – that’s the good stuff."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 8 slices bacon, halved
- 1 package Chobani Flip Chipotle Pineapple yogurt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 4 ground beef patties
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (can use more)
- 4 curly lettuce leaves
- 4 hamburger buns
Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (You may also cook the bacon on the stove until crispy.)
In a small bowl, mix yogurt and paprika. Set aside.
If you'd like to make your own guacamole, now is the time. Simply mash up 3 avocados with salt, pepper, garlic powder and a generous squeeze of lime or lemon juice, all to your taste. Add 1/4 cup finely diced onion. Optionally, you can add cilantro or tomatoes.
When the bacon is done, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels. In the meantime, season beef patties with salt and pepper on both sides. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and grill the patties for 5-6 minutes on each side. (You can put the patties on a preheated grill directly.)
Slightly toast the buns.
To assemble, spread the guacamole on the top halves of the buns and spread the yogurt mixture on the bottom halves of the buns.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessert might just be the easy fall dessert you've been searching for. Half cobbler, half pie, this simple… Continue reading: "Baked Amish Apple Custard Dessertvideocam"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Focaccia Bread
- Air Fryer Sweet & Sour Chicken Balls
- Oreo White Chocolate Blondies
- Chile Relleno Casserole
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Homemade Chicken Cacciatore
- 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
- 14 Restaurant-Style Country Recipes eCookbook
- 17 Effortless Recipes With Cake Mix
- 22 Valentines Day Dessert Recipes eCookbook
- 24 Must-Have Meatloaf Recipes
- 25 Stupidly Easy Recipes for Fall
- 28 Simple Slow Cooker Suppers
- 30 Minute Recipes: 21 Quick & Easy Meals - Free eCookbook
- 38 Best Soup and Hearty Stews Recipes
- Chicken for Dinner: 24 Easy Peasy Simple Chicken Recipes